Considering Holle Goat Milk Stage 3 Formula for your Baby

Considering Holle Goat Milk Stage 3 Formula for your Baby

Taking a whole lot dairy and breastfeeding your sensitive baby cannot be good for him/her. If he/she has a dairy intolerance it might face all problems like tummy troubles, colic and the like. Mothers think that Holle Organic Formula really helped them get over the situation. A real life example shows that with the feed the baby can also have breast feed no doubt she is back to having dairy again.

The only reason behind this is the presence of Vitamin C that will cure for all sought of allergies and Vitamin B12 that will make the kid stronger to deal with all intolerances.

Holle Goat Milk Stage 3, from 10 months and up. Holle Goat Milk Stage 3 is gluten free and contains no cow milk along with any other artificial colors. Holle Goat Milk Stage 3 contains only natural ingredients such as important Vitamin D supplements that are essential for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which contributes to healthy bone and teeth growth. Vitamin B12 helps keep nerve and blood cells healthy, also prevents illnesses such as anemia, which leads to weakness in the body. 


  • From the 10th month
  • 400g / 14.2oz
  • For approx. 100oz of mixed formula
  • No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer, no chemical madness
  • No GMO
  • Gluten-free
  • No added sugar
  • Cow milk free
  • Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges


Whole goat's milk powder* (41 %), maltodextrine*,lactose*, vegetable oils* (palmoil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, Vitamin C, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12

*from organic farming

Follow on Formula is made from 99% organically produced goat's milk. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby's development. This milk is Suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.

Cow milk free

  • From 6th Month on
  • 400g/14oz
  • Easy to digest
  • Gluten-free
  • No added sugar
  • Demeter goat milk