Know your Hipp Spezial Anti Reflux Formula
When you see your kid suffering so badly from reflux and tummy problems you tend to work from moon to back and find a solution for your baby’s trouble. Here is a solution for you all the Hipp Spezial Anti Reflux. Using the formula, the parents see the difference either in 1 day or 1 week but the formula is the best for the baby. The formula has helped many kids to fall back into the routine happy and healthy. It reduces spit-out and makes the feed stay inside the tummy and the tummy problems are also less because of it.
HiPP Anti Reflux Formula is a unique formula for babies facing increased belching and spitting. At first milk prevents backflow of feed into the esophagus also it contains high-quality locust bean gum. This helps in making creamy consistency of the milk and ensures that it stays in the stomach. Thus reflux is decreased. With locust bean gum, the addition of the natural thickening bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle and when consumed helps the feed to stay down. Hipp anti reflux formula can be used from birth as an only source of nutrition or as part of a varied weaning diet from six months on.
Features of Hipp anti reflux formula:
- Contains soya
- No added wheat
- No added egg
- Gluten free Contains milk/lactose
- No added peanut
- No added nut
- No added celery/celeriac
MILK *, WHEY *, Vegetable Oils * (palm oil, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), maltodextrin *, thickening agent locust bean gum, LACTOSE *, calcium carbonate, LCP oils (FISH OIL, vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphates, Ltyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, stabilizer LACTIC, magnesium carbonate, natural LACTIC CULTURE (LACTOBACILLUS fermentum HEREDITUM), niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin e, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
LCP = long-chain, polyunsaturated Fats
Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
* organically produced organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent checkpoints
- Breastfeeding is the best for your baby. Please talk to your clinic or pediatrician if you wish to use a special diet.
- Special foods should be used only under medical supervision.
- Hipp AR organic special food is suitable for dietary management. If the baby is belching and spitting this should be used after 6 months in a mixed diet only if recommended by medical consultants.
- For allergy-prone baby Hipp AR organic specialty foods is not suitable. Please ask your pediatrician.
- Breast milk is an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or prolonged contact of the teeth with carbohydrate-containing fluids can lead to tooth decay and ill health. Do not let your child use the bottle for continuous sucking and leave it as soon as possible make it drink from the cup.
- Not suitable for parental use.
- The AR Hipp organic specialty foods you should feed her baby after a few days it will be more comfortable for the baby. If there is no improvement in symptoms adjust; hold it until you consult your pediatrician.